I have to admit, Easter is probably my favorite time of the year, especially now that I have children. The boys love to hunt for hidden treasures in the garden and it gives me an excuse to overindulge in chocolate!
What more could you ask for?
- 100g Wendy Merino DK Funghi (light brown)
- 50g Wendy Merino DK Birch (beige)
- Scrap amounts of Wendy Merino DK Jet (black)and Carnation (Pink)
- 3.5mm straight needles (this pattern can easily be adapted to knitting in the round if that's your preferred method)
- Tapestry needle
- Toy stuffing
- Crochet hook (to create the eyes)